Thursday, December 29, 2011

How can I make my long hair short without cutting it?

I am cosplaying as Selene from underworld and I have really long hair. Is there any way to make it look shorter without cutting it? I've been reading about the Fake Bob Hairdo that Eva Longoria does, however I can't have the hair curly, maybe wavy at most. Any suggestions?How can I make my long hair short without cutting it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAYVEZ87y鈥?/a>





well that is how to fake the bob like eva.





you can also get a wig or something. or you can put it up in a bun or something..How can I make my long hair short without cutting it?
well the wig would be my first suggerstion or even pinning your hair in a certain way like i sometimes do you can make it look shorter
get layors and then put it in a pigtail