Friday, February 10, 2012

Does dying your hair black make it grow back fatser or healthier? A hair dresser told me that....so..?

I had dyed my a light brown about 3 months ago and a hair dreser todl me that darker colors make your hair grow faster?please tell me if not before i dye it,,,positive feedback pleaseDoes dying your hair black make it grow back fatser or healthier? A hair dresser told me that....so..?
It definitely gives that illusion. The lighter you dye your hair the weaker it gets; the opposite happens with darker colors because there is less chemicals. Seeing as black is the darkest you can get, black would be the healthiest color to go. I switch the colors of my hair all the time and I just dyed my hair for the third time and every time, my hair looks instantly healthier.Does dying your hair black make it grow back fatser or healthier? A hair dresser told me that....so..?
i dont think dying your hair make it grow faster or healthier. dying your hair every now and then could be lead to a hair destruction. dying a hair should be done one in every six months. because of the chemicals come from the dye it could make your hairprone to breakage and frizz.
I don't think so.
sounds like a myth
Will not grow faster but will give the appearance of being thicker and longer.
I wouldn't think so. Proper care is what makes your hair healthy.
Dying your hair in general is very damaging. It can leave your hair dried out and sometimes the dye changes the color of your hair. It does not help your hair grow faster because there really is no chemical in the product that would allow it. My suggestion is to dye your hair as little as possible because it can really hurt the ends of your hair.
If you want your hair to be healthier, I wouldn't dye it any color. It really just damages it with harsh chemicals. But if you dyed your hair a lighter brown using bleach (or of course went blond using bleach) it would certainly cause more damage than if you had just dyed it a dark shade. Maybe you just misunderstood what the hairstylist said.
I have never heard that. But try it if you like darker shades. My hair grows alot regardless of color.
im confused do u want us to tell u the truth or just tell u what u want to hear
no I'm sorry but it doesn't and if your hairdresser used the term dying it's time you get a different hairdresser. The darker hair color does seem to grow faster only because of the different chemicals only because of the fact that your hair is not as apt to break off as it would with the harsher chemicals used in lightening hair. And also don't go to the extreme when darkening your hair Mona Lisa was beautiful with her dark flowing hair but, it was also her natural hair that complemented her skintone.
Hmm, i guess it will make it look longer but not to the extend of growing faster...
Well for me,,,, HAir dying can really damage your hair.... It cannot make your hair long....... My sister already tried it.... Her hair became damage........ Its not good...
no
That's just stupid. Your hair's gonna grow the same no matter what colour it is.
Absolutley not!!! Your hair only grows as fast as it grows. There is nothing you can do to make it grow faster. Think about it - any hair that you see is already dead. The only live part of your hair is the root, the part under the scalp. Why would anything you do on the scalp affect what's under the scalp?