Sunday, February 12, 2012

Is it possible to chemically straighten your hair at home, or do you have to get hair dressers to do it?

And what chemicals do you have to use and the method and stuff, and I would also like to know how much hair dressers charge (i live in aus)Is it possible to chemically straighten your hair at home, or do you have to get hair dressers to do it?
yes it is possible to chemically straighten your hair at home but i would recommend to not use it at all. i chemically straightened my hair and it ruined my hair, it made my hair dry and fried out. if you dont believe me try it and you will see what happens and im sure you will regret doing it just like i did. please consider other ways to straighten your hair like a flat iron/straightner its better than having messed up hair.Is it possible to chemically straighten your hair at home, or do you have to get hair dressers to do it?
There is a product that comes in a box... (kind of vague, I know...) but it is in the 'boxed hairdye' section of the store... It works really well... I think it is $20 tops.