Sunday, February 12, 2012

I feel for Ellen Degeneres with the dog thing, but what was TMZ doing @ her hair dressers home if not staged?

Keith Urban proved he's a great person for performing even though Ellen was a no show. What do you think: staged or not? Why would TMZ cameras be at some hairdressers home when they came to get the dog back? Were they tipped off?I feel for Ellen Degeneres with the dog thing, but what was TMZ doing @ her hair dressers home if not staged?
The whole thing was staged. There is a tape of her lawyer threatening the animal shelter before she went on her show. I don't doubt her emotions, but this whole thing would never have happened if people who've gotten too big for their britches would do things the way us 'ordinary' people have to, and I'm not just talking about Ellen. The lawyer for the shelter has emails from the hairdresser's family refusing to come in and fill out paperwork when asked. They probably could have the dog right now if they had done what everyone else has to do. Hollywood has a way of making its residents believe they get their way and you cry about it publicly when you don't.I feel for Ellen Degeneres with the dog thing, but what was TMZ doing @ her hair dressers home if not staged?
Yeah I was wondering about that too ......I am now beginning to think it was staged too........but I still feel for the family


I hope this all comes to an end soon...
i thought it was all staged for plublicity for the animal place


this sort of stuff happens just before the end it's a sign that Ellen's days on tv are numbered
I think it was staged, and it reflects poorly on them that they would do all this and try to strong arm the rescue group into returning the dog rather than going by the rules. I read that the woman was even willing to let them complete the adoption application online, but the daughter complained that it was too long. This poor woman can't even operate her business because these loonies are threatening and harassing her. Shame on Ellen, her publicist and anyone else involved in this mess.
OF COURSE it was a big performance for the camera, I am sure they felt bad, but come on they had the dog only 2 weeks. For the animal agency's efforts to make sure the dogs are placed in good homes etc.... this is the thanks they get death threats, harassing phone calls all because a celebrity (no matter how nice) felt they don't have to be held to contracts like everyone else. I think this was not a good thing that Ellen did.