Wednesday, February 8, 2012

To All Black women or qualified hair dressers?

I just put a relaxer in my daughters hair. It is drying for the moment. Will I need to still to use hair oil or grease when it is done. The box/ or instructions never did say.To All Black women or qualified hair dressers?
Yes, Especially after using a relaxer. The relaxer is great because it straightens out hair but it also dries it out too.


oil is a must . I like and recommend for your daughter.


For your daughter i would recommend using tcb hair grease/products. Its light and won't weight her hair down. Also i use Optimum leave in conditioner. Its like in a spray bottle. You should use a leave in conditioner after washing her hair. My aunt used it on us when we were growing up and it worked great for our hair. My son who is ten now used to have braids until he was like 4 yrs old, i used to cornrow his hair like every 2 weeks. I also used those products however, he never had a relaxer heehee hes a boy. But they still worked great for us.


Good LuckTo All Black women or qualified hair dressers?
Hey, it depends on each person which is why it'll not say on the box. Once it's 100% dry then you'll be able to tell yourself. about 98% of the time it's not necessary though.
A light sheen to the whole head if styled already or wrapped. Also add some oil to the ends of the hair.
Yes I would still add a moisturizer to her, (light oil or even oil sheen).