Friday, February 10, 2012

Please help me ! HAIR DRESSERS/ HAIR STYLISTS ANYONE ?

I've got dark brown; or a rich black, colored hair. It find it boring. I've got healthy hair, it's got a shine


to it; and I look after it well.





Heres the twist, I'd really like to go a dirty blonde. I love that color. Here are the questions.





(a. How many times would I have to bleach my hair?


(b. Do I strip my hair, and bleach it in the same day?


(c. Can I strip my hair; and then add the dirty blonde? Will it still be orange?


(d. How many times will I have to strip my hair?


(e. Should I bleach my hair, dye it a light brown, then wait a month and then add heavy highlights?





Thanks in advance - please don't tell me to go to a hairdressers, the place where I live there is


only one hairdressers and money is tight there. They have put up the prices by $200 and I simply


cannot offord those striking prices. Getting my hair stripped and bleached (I've checked this


myself) costs $670.





There are no college hair things around here since it's a small town.





Thanks in advance!!Please help me ! HAIR DRESSERS/ HAIR STYLISTS ANYONE ?
Good god, Give people time to answer your question. Depending on how many times you have colored your hair, and how much build you have, It will take alot of bleaches, because when you have build up in your hair, The bleach won't lighten the ends. The roots, Yes, The ends no. You can bleach the hair in one sitting, As long as you don't go over the yellow blonde stages(Which really, You don't need to go that light, You just go light enough to color your hair.).You don't need to strip your hair, It does the same thing. You can add the color and highlights the same day. That's usually what people do.Please help me ! HAIR DRESSERS/ HAIR STYLISTS ANYONE ?
Depending on how may times you have colored your hair will determine how hard it will be to make your hair a blonde color. Normally hairdressers will bleach and strip the color out but it will take some time. However your hair will turn out a redy sort of colour because hair is made up of mostly black and red pigments. You will cause quite a bit of damage unfortunately if you plan to go through with this.





Good Luck.
just keep in mind what your eyebrows will look like. I don't know if you would bleach those