Friday, February 10, 2012

Hair dressers/stylists/experts: I need your help on deciding for a color?

Okay so I have dirty blonde hair, it's more brown than actually blonde. And it's just really boring and I'm interested in dying it blonde. And I found a picture of a hair color that I'm considering, but what do I tell my stylist when I want it dyed that color? I've never gotten my hair dyed before, and I can't print the picture out to show her





So what would I say?





Here's the picture:


http://i39.tinypic.com/r783m0.jpgHair dressers/stylists/experts: I need your help on deciding for a color?
Generally they have a colour chart. When you want to dye, they will show this colour chart for you. And then you can choose the colour you want.Hair dressers/stylists/experts: I need your help on deciding for a color?
I actually go for a strawberry red. Red looks really good on most people with brownish hair.