Friday, February 10, 2012

My hair is breaking so badly. can someone who is professional hair dresser tell me what to use.i'm black?

my hair is permed and it is thinning out. i also had my hair dyed black and from there i see my hair breaking badly.My hair is breaking so badly. can someone who is professional hair dresser tell me what to use.i'm black?
Coloring and permed hair don't go together. Hairdressers in salons want your money so they will say its fine to do. I am a hairdresser and take it from me, whether your black or white the two don't mix well. There's nothing you can do right now except keep it trimmed. The healthier hair is closer to the roots. Use conditioner. In the future decide which is more important, colored hair or permed and do 1 .My hair is breaking so badly. can someone who is professional hair dresser tell me what to use.i'm black?
apply mayonnaise .or egg, curd and lemon pack and wrap a hot towel and after 30 minutes shampoo your hair u will have bouncy and shiney hair.
First, I am NOT a hair dresser. Stop dyeing your hair. Stop putting DRY heat on your hair (until your hair gets healthy again). I use ';Cream of Nature'; shampoo. Or Paul Mitchell products... (they are very good.)


Apply cholesterol conditioner on your WET hair, cover with a plastic cap and sit under the dryer or heat cap for at least 15 minutes. Do this at least once a week.





Your hair needs MOISTURE..... Dry hair cracks and breaks....





If your ends are breaking, I highly suggest this product in a purple tube called ';bonacure repair'; by Schwartzkopf professional. Apply it to your hair directly before drying it. Do not over dry your hair.





And once again DO NOT apply heat on your hair. Not until your hair feels healthy again. You will be able to tell.





Remember, you have done enough damage. I know it's hard, but your hair will grow and heal if you take my advice.