Friday, February 10, 2012

My normal hair dresser was busy so I went to see a different stylist, is it bad to trade?

So I go to this high end salon, and the owner and a colorist usually do my hair. But they were busy and I needed an emergency appt., so I scheduled with who was available and that was the owners girlfriend. She did a great job, in fact I liked her better than my typical colorist and equally as much as the owner and charges less, which is good for me. Would it look bad to go to her now instead of the other too. Or would this make me look bad with the people who usually do my hair.My normal hair dresser was busy so I went to see a different stylist, is it bad to trade?
In any professional salon it is fine to change to another colorist or stylist. If they are all professional, they should not have an issue with it. Sometimes some have a problem with it but it is a personal issue within themselves, and should not be reflected towards you, after all your money is still staying within their business. Let your new colorist know you would like to come see her again and don't worry about anyone else, just enjoy your fantastic hair!!