Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Is it easy for a hair dresser to colour my black hair to a certain specific colour if I take a sample along?

i am getting choc brown extensions and will be dyeing my black hair to match them. im taking some extensionsto the hairdressers with me- will they be able to match it perfect?? or am i best to do it the other way round (i have no idea bout hairdressing obviously lol)Is it easy for a hair dresser to colour my black hair to a certain specific colour if I take a sample along?
It's easy to color hair. But depending on if your hair color is natural or colored, It may be hard to lighten. But yes, after all the lightening, They will be able to match your color. (Actually, If you ask for a Swatch, You can show them the color. A swatch book is a 'book' filled with smal sections of hair colored the color of what the colors, the color line has.)