Friday, February 10, 2012

How do i keep my hair straight? Hair dressers/stylists!!?

well i straighten my hair, but it is like shoulder length, so it curls on my shouldrs and its like when i get to school its all curly, do you know anything i could put on it or any shampoo to use to keep it straight?








i have tried herbal essences seductivley straight and that did not work.





Oh and i have wavy hair, so i straighten most days.


its so ANNOYING!!





please help!!How do i keep my hair straight? Hair dressers/stylists!!?
The reason your hair does this is because it is trying to fit the shape of your shoulders.


one way to prevent this is to put a small amount of hairspray on the ends of your hair before and after you straighten it.How do i keep my hair straight? Hair dressers/stylists!!?
You can get GHD's which are the straighteners used in salons. also put on hair serum. When you straighten your hair make sure you do it in sections as this way all of your hair will be straight. You can also use hairspray to hold it. i have also used john frieda straight hair range and find it helps me on days i dont straighten my hair.