Friday, February 10, 2012

Wow i need help my hair is a mess where can i find a amazing hair dresser for black people?

i am african american so my hair is not only super nappy but has a white girls texture so relaxers just fry my hair and leave it dead i have no idea what to do i wouldnt mind the curls if i could just make then healthierWow i need help my hair is a mess where can i find a amazing hair dresser for black people?
There is a salon in my area specifically for black people. You can probably search for one in your area. If you can't find one then call local salons and ask if anyone there is experienced in working with african american hair.Wow i need help my hair is a mess where can i find a amazing hair dresser for black people?
Put castor oil in your hair. It will repair and make your hair thicker OR you can use Extra Virgin Olive oil or Coconut oil. both products seal in moisture. Also a good shampoo/conditioner will work wonders for your hair. Believe me because my hair was by my ear and now by my bra strap.
well honestly i think you should go to a hair salon in your area where they deal with your kind of hair. Get them to fix it, and ask advice on how to keep it looking good. It will be worth the money.