Friday, February 10, 2012

Do black women relax their hair in order to go to white hair dressers?

....Being that I live in Atlanta I have noticed this a lot. My girlfriend gets her hair done at a studio where a white guy cuts her hair, and also the staff is white. She told me a lot of black girls with relaxed hair come in there because they request white people texture hair, and styles in order to look more white European. I thought it all makes sense, because just look at America, 90% of black girls have relaxed hair. The only black women that have their natural hair are the Africans from Africa. Then when you observe that black women don't know how to do their own hair, their solution is always to relax it. I just had an epiphany.Do black women relax their hair in order to go to white hair dressers?
you put a lot of thought into this. maybe i shud become as obsessed with white people....nah.Do black women relax their hair in order to go to white hair dressers?
Lol


LIES!!!!


I would NEVER let a white person do anything to my hair,


I have never met a black person who goes to a white salon to get their hair done.


BTW black women usually get relaxers so that they can do their hair... our natural hair is hard to manage and there isn't much we can do with it.
Um most black women I know go to black hair dressers. Please do not use your most likely white washed black girl friend as a representation for all of us. I let a white girl do my hair one time and she didn't know what she was doing. They do have relaxers in black salons durrr..
I think black women relax their hair because it is course and curly. Just because they put chemicals on their hair to make it more manageable doesn't mean they are trying to be ';white.'; Your question was stupid but i'm bored at work so I thought i'd let you know.
Lol only black hair dressers do my hair. I don't relax my hair. I'm actually kinda scared of getting one because of what they do to your hair!
-_-' why do I get the feeling, you know this is crap you posted?


Isn't like relaxed hair is beautiful. Curly where it at(this does not include course hair or ';naps';)
gurl plz, next you gone say we get our nails done cuz we WANT to see asians.


yea rite,


and ps, a black gurl do my hair.
most black girls i know dont like white people touching their hair because they dont know how to do it..
This is one of the stupidest things I've ever read here...and that is saying something.
LOL


where do you get these wild ideas from?





of course not you idiot