Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My hair dresser is the owner of the salon. Can I still tip her?

Yes. She is performing the function of a hair dresser and should be tipped as such. If she was just at the front collecting the money, then you would not tip her.My hair dresser is the owner of the salon. Can I still tip her?
Yes, why not.My hair dresser is the owner of the salon. Can I still tip her?
Ye4s, of course. She might be an owner but she is still performing a service.
I tip my stylist and she's a co-owner.





However you don't have to tip the owner.
Definately...It tells her that you appreciate her work and what she has done
You can tip the owner if you want to. I never tip the owner for the simple fact that they own the salon and they collect chair rental revenue from all the other stylists.
yes!!!!!!!!!!
yea sure why not.It would be nice if u tipped her
yes but tip the juniors also who wash your hair
You can still tip her yes.





I used to work in a top hairdressers. Make sure when you tip the assistant you give it TO the assistant... Countless times my tips were stolen by the stylist. But such is the way of that career.