Friday, February 10, 2012

I have black hair and tomorrow im having my hair dresser make it blonde but how blonde can i get it?

??? HELP.I have black hair and tomorrow im having my hair dresser make it blonde but how blonde can i get it?
If it's dyed black, you probably won't get too far. Maybe to the orangey-yellow stage. Your stylist can tone it to not be orange, but it may or may not be light enough for your liking. However, if your hair is naturally black, you could probably get it pretty light.I have black hair and tomorrow im having my hair dresser make it blonde but how blonde can i get it?
Well, your hairdresser will probably want to take steps to get you blonde. Since, going from black to blonde can be damaging and risky. However, it is hard to say what shade you will come outcomfort ability say a darker or medium blonde, but you can never be too sure. Ask her tomorrow, before things get started just how blonde she thinks you can go.