Friday, February 10, 2012

Hi, can anyone recomend a good male hair dresser in the Black Country area?

I have had a closely shaven head for about 10 years now and I have always done it myself at home with my own razor but now my hair has been allowed to grow and I feel the time is right for a change! Obviously though I dont have a barber I usually use so any recomendations for someone will be appreciated but I would particularly like to hear about reasonably priced and friendly establishments who have knowledgable staff who can advise me about the best style for my face shape and be preferably located in the Walsall or Birmingham area, I also aint against recomendations for hairdressers who do home visits, cheers!Hi, can anyone recomend a good male hair dresser in the Black Country area?
theres a couple on three shires oak rd in bearwood. one is bright orange outside, but i cant remember the name. its by the bear pub. bearwood high st now has some funky salons on it. the orange barbers is called ikon, just remembered.Hi, can anyone recomend a good male hair dresser in the Black Country area?
Sweeny Todd
Try Tom Kinsler