Friday, February 10, 2012

Calling All Hair Dressers/Stylists!! Plz Help :-S?

Heya -

I have dark brown/black fine hair. I've got bangs in right now, which goes just above my elbow. i hav a just past eye length LAYERD fringe (wel, thats wat my beautician called it.) Well, anyway, i want to change my hair, but my mum wont let me cut it too short (nothing shorter that past my shoulders.) So what hair cut/style could i do 2 change the look?? thanks xxCalling All Hair Dressers/Stylists!! Plz Help :-S?
Hiya.

Your haircut sounds nice! Just make sure you don't have split ends.

Just try out some different styles, whatever you're comfortable with.

I go on youtube.com and search some cool hairstyles and tips. I also look in magazines at celeb's styles and see which one i think would suit me. My favorite's is beach waves, which is wavy hair (but not frizzy) and it looks really nice!xxCalling All Hair Dressers/Stylists!! Plz Help :-S?
Wow. Your hair sounds really nice. It sounds like you can choose from a lot of styles. I would suggest purchasing a professional stylist book of styles or checking out various styles online. Please consider your hair texture when making your choice. Hair texture will determine how well the style holds.



Maybe you can convince mom that cutting your hair is a good idea. If you visit http://www.haironsale.com you can list your hair for sale with up to 3 color photos. You can make some good money and sport a brand new style. They do not charge a commission. What you make is your so keep!









If you do decide
http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/advice/

^^ There's a cute look (:



-Katiee[:
MY QUESTION WOULD BE WHY YOU CAN NOT CUT IT HOW YOU PLEASE....i WOULD JUST ADD EXTRA LAYERS CUT IT RIGHT BELOW YOUR SHOULDERS ADD SHORT SIDE SWEPT BANGS AND THROW IN SOME HIGHLIGHTS
get your hair stylist 2 do the back of your hair choppy and then feather the sides
alonbob (alonbb)
  • make up foundation
  • lipgloss
  •