Sunday, February 12, 2012

How can I fix my hair? I have dyed it at home it was red in the hair dressers now I am trying to get it lighte

I went to a hair dressers had it mail box red on one side and deep purple on the other side, Its been a while since i have had it done so it has faded a lot to a very light orange/red. I have tried to lighten it myself using Schwarzkopf Live coulour xxL chocolate blonde. Its a lightner for dark hair. Unfortunaltly I am now sat here with multi-couloured red/pink/orange hair!! I have got a brown hair dye will this cover it? Any helpful advise? Thanks Amy :-(How can I fix my hair? I have dyed it at home it was red in the hair dressers now I am trying to get it lighte
i would sit in the sun! for a while








if that doesnt work then dye your hair the brown color!





your hair color sounds really cute tho!How can I fix my hair? I have dyed it at home it was red in the hair dressers now I am trying to get it lighte
go to a different salon.


and pay whatever you must to get it fixed


don't try the brown dye yourself, get it done professionally.