Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I have black died hair, will the hair dresser be able to dye my hair a dark red?

Iv dyed my hair a natural black my self, however im wanting to go a deep red now, will th hair dresser be able to do this without bleaching or stripping my hair first? Also does hair dye not fade as much if it is done professionally?I have black died hair, will the hair dresser be able to dye my hair a dark red?
i did this and ended up having to do it twice. i didnt use bleach or anything, just straight hair dye. black i think, is the most permanent color of all. also, i find that dying your hair at a salon by a professional is similar to dying it at home. the difference is, they can mix colors for you, and it comes out to be more even. hope this helps and good luck!I have black died hair, will the hair dresser be able to dye my hair a dark red?
TO be able to get the deep red shade, you have to bleached you hair. Black can't be covered by Red. Even if let say, they will use the 12% peroxide, still you can't achieve the red side you wanted...
you cant dye light over dark


stripping is at hand