Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My hair dresser is opening his own salon what kind of gift can I get him?

my friend is about to graduate and wants to start her own salon soon...she told me that the best gift i could get her would be some clients....take some of your friends into your hair dresser's new salon! That would be more help than any picture on the wall and best of all it wouldn't cost you anythingMy hair dresser is opening his own salon what kind of gift can I get him?
be the first costumer! u can try a totally new hairstyle, or something a little different even if u don't need a haircut just get it trimmed i think he would appreciate that also u can give him a card or buy a gift card for him if u want as well hope that helps =]





edit: you can also give a party or something to celebrate, or you can help him hand out flyers tooMy hair dresser is opening his own salon what kind of gift can I get him?
set of salon equipments
Art is a great idea ...


perhaps;


bottle of champagne / wine


weekly flower delivery
make-up forever make-up brushes





he will like them a lot
i would get him some nice artwork.
hair care set


or some nice equipments for da new shop