Sunday, February 12, 2012

What would u tip to a hair dresser workinh out of home?

i go to a lady to get my hair done.she works out of her home.i get a hair cut ,dye,high lites sometimes.since she works out of her home.do u still tip her like u would someone at a salon.cause come to think about it she only buys the product ,the rest is profit 4 her.and u have to pay cash so she doesn't claim her working out of home nor does she pay taxes,i asked.would i tip her less than going to a salon?What would u tip to a hair dresser workinh out of home?
I do the same and I always tip her the same as if I was going to a salon.What would u tip to a hair dresser workinh out of home?
Actually, a lot of times, it costs the hairdresser more to work out of their home. I would suggest tipping them more than the ones in the salon.
  • sunscreen
  •