Sunday, February 12, 2012

Bad hair cut, would you complain to a mobile hair dresser coming into your home?

Had my hair cut by a woman that does mobile hair dressing, having called to my home.She has cut it once before for me and it was lovely. I expected the same cut this time and she's really messed up. Would you complain to her if it were you.Bad hair cut, would you complain to a mobile hair dresser coming into your home?
Yes I would. It doesn't matter whether it's a salon or a mobile hairdresser, they are still providing a product/service for payment and if you're not satisfied you have equal cause and rights to complain.Bad hair cut, would you complain to a mobile hair dresser coming into your home?
Ofcourse I would complain to her and tell her that I do NOT require her services anymore.
im not sure that i would complain because i can be quite shy about things like that but i certainly wouldnt be inviting her back to cut it again :-)
I would because it doesn't really matter unless you are close friends with this person.